Dorset Macmillan Welfare Benefits Advice Service
Our Macmillan team provides an advice service for people affected by cancer across Dorset. Poole and Bournemouth areas are covered by Citizens Advice BCP. If you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with cancer, money might not be one of the first things you think about. But having cancer can be expensive. Your income may go down and your expenses may go up. We are able to provide you with a specialist service as Macmillan professionals on the financial impact of cancer.
What we do
This is a specialist service for clients and their families in our community affected by cancer.
What we can help with
The Macmillan Benefits Advice Service at Central Dorset offers a free, confidential welfare benefits advice and support service to apply for welfare benefits, grants and advice.
To contact our Macmillan team yourself you can:
- Telephone 01305 595971, and leave a message if necessary, or
- Email us at email@example.com or
If you have questions about living with cancer, ask Macmillan. Their cancer support specialists are there for everyone affected by cancer, whatever you need.
They provide physical, emotional support from day one. You can sign up for guidance on what to expect and advice on coping with a cancer diagnosis.
Call free on 0808 808 0000 Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. or visit www.macmillan.org.uk
Services In Dorset Area
- Wishing Well Axminster Health & Wellbeing Centre.
- Wessex Cancer Trust Wessex Cancer Trust.
- GO Girls Support Group Go Girls – Gynaecological Cancer Advice.
- Bournemouth Cancer Support Centre Wessex Cancer Trust. .
- Community Service The Purbeck Workshop.