Finding out how to stay well in your community

Citizens Advice in Dorset (CAiD) wants to find out where people go to get information, advice and guidance about care issues, for example:

• how do I pay for my mother’s care?
• how can I get my home adapted now I am less mobile?
• do I need a solicitor to get a Power of Attorney?

We are seeking views from all Dorset residents but particularly from those age over 50. This could be about your own experience, or a relative’s experience. We would also like to hear from those of you working with people who have care needs (both paid staff and volunteers).

What information is needed? How easy is it to find information? How do you rate the quality of the information you find? How important is it to have someone to talk it through with?

We would greatly value your views and have set up a short survey at: – or
you can complete a paper copy of our survey available in your local Citizens Advice offices.

For further information, contact Helen Donovan our Engagement and Coproduction Officer:

  • Post author: